The LIDS Smart Urban Infrastructures Workshop is a two-day event showcasing current work and emerging research opportunities at the intersection of smart services and urban infrastructure systems.
It will feature thought leaders from academia, industry, and government in a series of keynote talks and panel discussions. Topics include:
- Smart Grid and Energy Services
- Smart Cities and Communities
- Security and Privacy in Smart Services
- Transportation Services and Platforms
- Autonomous Transportation
- Communications and the Internet of Things in Smart Cities
The workshop’s emphasis will be on the technical complexities and diversity of ideas in this space. Its aim is to provide a broad overview of key issues while exploring new, multidisciplinary approaches to emerging challenges and opportunities.